Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My little winged magical being


You who grew wings just a little too soon...you who came and gave me hope and joy and so what if for very brief....you who touched me deep where no one else has ever....you who were to be my friend... you who I longed to cherish but for who providence had some other plans...you for who i grieve yet exult...you who cant be replaced but always remembered... you with no name yet my little universe of a few days..... you spanning a spectrum as wide as logic, reasoning and emotions....you who made me discover your father all over again...you who brought my friends to me.... you who made me realise that i can be brave yet i can hurt raw....you who has made me fearless...you my forever talisman...my angel ...my pixie....my son... I love you so

5 comments:

shabira said...

A million times you will ask,"Why God, why me?"A million times you will find tears rolling down your cheeks which you will fight bravely to hide them. It is hard for you, being a mortal being to understand that God loved your precious being more than we did. But he came to give you hopes for the tomorrow,to be awake and aware, to go ahead....pick yourself up My Precious Child and start again

Supriya said...

Somethings are irreplaceable in life. There are no words that i can say to make you feel better. But please remember, we grieve with you and are there for you always...just a call away.. take care

Ranjit and Ruks said...

We're really sad to hear this, but its hope that keeps us going. We wish you all of the hope you need to pick yourself and wish for the best in the future. Due to where we're physically, we're unable to offer you comfort in-person in this time of need..Be rest assured that we're there for you always soul to soul forever

OB said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies. Remember, Life has to go on and it WILL! Stay strong and things will surely fall in place.

quantum said...

Thank you all for your support. it means a lot. truely!!!